Complaints from parents of children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)

If you have concerns about your child’s progress you should speak to your child’s class teacher initially.

If you are not happy that the concerns are being managed you should speak to Jo Morgan –SENCO. You can either phone the school office on 0121 559 1033 or pop into school and an appointment can be made to discuss your child’s needs.

If you are still not happy you can speak to the Head teachers

If you are still not happy please follow the School’s Compliments and Complaints Procedure, link below.


Compliments and Complaints